It has been so long since I updated our blog. Let me fill you in on what has been happening around here. I finished my school year teaching 2nd grade, and I am very happy that the summer is finally here! As of now I do not have a contract for next year. Due to budget cuts and another charter school coming in, that has taken many teachers jobs away. I know things will work out, so I am not too stressed.
I received my degree and was able to graduate along with my good ol' brother in-law. Most the family was able to come support our accomplishment, and we sure appreciated it, thank you!
This Summer I started with a bang and resumed my love for running. I have not worked my way up to more than 3 miles so far, but I still love it. Big sis has taken on the big responsibility of baby sitting during my run. Half the time daddy is here sleeping or getting ready to take off, but either way she is "in charge". She is loving earning a whole dollar, and I am enjoying not paying a sitter to show up on my door step at 7 am so I can get my work out in.
Last week we took our family to Disneyland for 3 days and the beach for one, it was a lot of fun. We ended up cheating with both of the girls to get on a few rides. Both girls were 1/4" too short for a few rides, so we used a couple napkins to our advantage. Brooklyn was able to experience California Screamin at least 2 times and loved it, as well as Tower of Terrors. She was the only one laughing the whole time, while everyone else was screaming. And of course our little lady got to experience the lovely jelly fish that bounces and Sorrin. A great time! Just remember the main inches you are wanting to hit are 40" and 46".
Now that we are home, I am tutoring reading 3 days a week for some extra cash. I only have 3 students as of now, but looking for more. I think that ties things up as of late.
Monday, June 8, 2009
As of Late...
Posted by Katt at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment