Monday, June 8, 2009

Disneyland












The weather was great! We had a few moments of sprinkles, and a little over cast. Just enough coolness to buy the girls a sweatshirt for memories and warmth.

3 comments:

Nina said...

I was so excited to see that you had updated your blog. I miss seeing your cute family ...even if it is just pictures. Congratulations on finishing your first year of teaching and good luck with what ever comes your way. I have a friend that tutors math, and she makes more working PT than she did teaching for the school district.

Anonymous said...

A few things that I like about my biggest little sister.
- She never forget to include others.
- She has a heart full of caring for others.
- She is an awesome mom
- She is an great sister
- She is just amazing
- She is beautiful
- She takes such good care of herself
- Let's not forget she is gorgeous

Katt, I am so proud of you, finishing school, getting your first year of teaching completed.

Love you,

BlackCanaryBabe (Nina's page has a link to my blog if you ever want to read it)

Katt said...

I need to find out how to add you to my blog. Thanks for such sweet comments. I love ya sis. :)