I met my Best Friend/high school sweetheart when I was 17 years old. We had a lot of the same friend, and shared all the same hobbies. We have been together for 18 years. We have two very sweet girls, who mean the world to us. Being at home with them has been a lot of fun. Happiness is not the destination, it is the journey.
The girls were up bright and early to see if Santa came, and sure enough it was not a let down. They each got the one big gift they wanted, and played with them all day.
Hey Katt, you are on here as about as much as I am! I am trying to keep up on my craft blog if you want to check it out: www.lacouturefleur.blogspot.com
1 comments:
Hey Katt, you are on here as about as much as I am! I am trying to keep up on my craft blog if you want to check it out: www.lacouturefleur.blogspot.com
Loves Danielle
Post a Comment