Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tag, I am it...

Thank you sis for the tag...
Hummmm I need to list 5 things that are unique or nobody knows about me. Lets give this a try.
1. I have been able to wrap my legs around my head since I was Brooklyn's age.
2. Only have one memory of going out to eat as a family when I was young...What a treat that was, McDonalds!
3. Grew up poverty but had no clue.
4. In 7th and 8th grade I had my own bedroom or should I say a shelf...seriously.
5. My dad died when I was 15 years old.

I tag Solinda, Nina, Mary Rose, and Amy

1 comments:

Brent and Mary Rose said...

It is so crazy to me how flexible all of you are! I haven't taken the test yet.. but I had some friends take it today and they said it was awful! I am not looking forward to that! We are coming down there for Thanksgiving, and we are way excited!